You are the visitor number:
The Shane Project (A charity for people with Multiple Sclerosis) working in partnership with Nightingale Community Hospice Trust (Charity for people with cancer) all Enfield based charities held its first ever outdoor event on Saturday 2nd July 2011 at the Chase Community School playing fields.
The day was packed with entertainments and various stalls, and was crowned with the presence of Andy Love (MP Edmonton). There were different arts who performed on the day including:
- Young Stars ( a group of young rappers aged from 4-10years old)
- Samnara Belly Dancers
- Enfield Blaze Cheerleaders
- Winchmore Folk Dancers
Also as part of the entertainment at the event, both Adults and children participated in an Egg & Spoon race which was opened by Mr Andy Love (MP) who also handed out 3 lucky winners with fabulous prizes.
The day was also marked with raffles, tantalizing Caribbean cuisine, good music provided by Enfield Radio, crockery smash etc.
This summer fair wouldn’t have been a success where it not for the generous support, donations and contributions we received.
We will therefore like to say a big thank you the following organisations and individuals for enormous support and generosity:
- F&Z Bedding Ltd (37-43 South Mall, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, N9 0TT)
- Music Shop (27 South Mall, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, N9 0TT)
- News Express (13 North Mall, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, N9 0EP)
- Serendipity (49 Market Square, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, N9 TZ)
- Gaston LTD, Green Household (26 Market Stall, Edmonton Green Shopping Centre, N9 TZ)
- Young Stars for performing at the event
- Collin Blackmoon & Ken Roberts for building and donating the event stage
Our thank you also goes to all Staff, Committee Members, Volunteers, Members and Supporters of The Shane Project who helped in diverse ways.
Read more about other Shane Project Events: